Breakfast at the Novotel !!!





INDULGE IN THE MIXED CULTURES

Much needed cuppa with my 8 month old
(During COVID 19 )

 Looking at these pictures, I also realise how much I miss travelling at the moment. It's not really that much of a mental jump from hotel interiors to travel, right? I'm yearning to get away, jump on a train or a plane to Paris or just anywhere, revisit childhood memories in my Hometown, explore more of Maldives than I managed the first time around. I so badly want to soak up some sunshine in the Med, taste some simple food from markets and wander around small alleys lined with crumbling buildings. I have this deep desire to get away for a little while, immerse myself in a different culture, speak Foreign language or "gesticulate in Portuguese", just change scenery for a little while. I don't need a big holiday, a few days here and there would suffice. Maybe soon in Shaa Allah ..



Meanwhile , we were invited by Novotel Tahlia , to enjoy a feast with a city view & some soothing music .

Thanks to Mr Khalid & Nasna for the kind  invitation .

If you are like me & if you have found out a good place , you will visit a place over & over again!

Start your day with a Lavish breakfast & indulge in mixed cultures in a meal. The variants are endless .



Fried Egg or a cheese omelette , get your eggs just the way you want that are being cooked right in front of you !

Traditional , English or mixed , the perfect combination of food & juices are  the speciality here . Level up your boring muesli with exotic fresh fruits and nuts . Coming with kids ? Not to worry , they have endless treats covering muffins, hotdogs or just cheese croissants .

Looking for some offers ?

Check the entertainer app & thank me later ..

Enjoy you meal .

Follow me on Instagram for more updates !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFIWCCDAL8T/?igshid=1slmyghneqakx

TikTok channel https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJ23MNrL/


Snap chat 



Comments